<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2379643084174539262?origin\x3dhttp://idyllic-tranquil-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
idyllic-tranquil-memories

Welcome No. viewer! =D Thanks for viewing my blog =))

Protagonist

Linyin
14 April
CGM
South View
Greenridge
Bishan ITE
LBBW. Admin
Msn: L1n_y1n@hotmail.com
Friendster: L1n_y1n@hotmail.com
Facebook: L1n_y1n@hotmail.com
E-Mail: L1n_y1n@hotmail.com


Wishing well

New Phone
E71

New Lappy
Currently dont feel like changing anymore! RAM UPGRADED! =D

New Bag
Gucci/Burberry
Shawl
Cash$$$

Tagboard



Linkage

Angelina
Bing Quan
BiQi
Cynthia
Esther
Fadzli
Jenna
Kina
Liang Li
Li Ting
Mabel
Nisa
Nicholas
Ping Ting
Rachel
Siew Hui
Thomas
Wei Ming
Xuan Ting
Xiang Hao
Xinling
Yi Zhen
Yuh Ting
Yvonne


Love song

Sing me a love song then.
linyin

Past

  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009


  • Thursday, April 23, 2009
    upload ♥ 10:34 PM

    after typing in everything, realise that this pic was not in so I added in but this stupid phone don't let me copy and paste therefore you imagine that this is at the bottom k? =x


    alright I've been extremely lazy since I graduated. Or rather since I've start working. Real tired and stepping into the reality world. This is bad real bad. Many things happen and I was thinking how will I survive if I had to work for another maybe 40 years? Anyway, somehow or rather I will grow strong and I will survive.
    Anyway, as I've said. Been extremely lazy and had been updating my blog using my phone. Ha think I've not on my laptop for about a month? =x (mum uses it or not when i'm not around, this I don't know la.)
    And here I am uploading my mini celebration pics. Not in order so you try to figure it out a little ya. =x

    This was when I'm out with sheri and esther.


    brother and I


    Jenna sheri esther and me!




    Xin ling xuan ting yvonne wei ming and me.




    Thanks everyone!