<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2379643084174539262?origin\x3dhttp://idyllic-tranquil-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
idyllic-tranquil-memories

Welcome No. viewer! =D Thanks for viewing my blog =))

Protagonist

Linyin
14 April
CGM
South View
Greenridge
Bishan ITE
LBBW. Admin
Msn: L1n_y1n@hotmail.com
Friendster: L1n_y1n@hotmail.com
Facebook: L1n_y1n@hotmail.com
E-Mail: L1n_y1n@hotmail.com


Wishing well

New Phone
E71

New Lappy
Currently dont feel like changing anymore! RAM UPGRADED! =D

New Bag
Gucci/Burberry
Shawl
Cash$$$

Tagboard



Linkage

Angelina
Bing Quan
BiQi
Cynthia
Esther
Fadzli
Jenna
Kina
Liang Li
Li Ting
Mabel
Nisa
Nicholas
Ping Ting
Rachel
Siew Hui
Thomas
Wei Ming
Xuan Ting
Xiang Hao
Xinling
Yi Zhen
Yuh Ting
Yvonne


Love song

Sing me a love song then.
linyin

Past

  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009


  • Friday, March 13, 2009
    finally!!! ♥ 3:58 PM

    exam is finally over. All those studying and memorizing days are all over. Finally.

    bye bye to you bishan. I won't have to travel back there for a few hours lesson anymore. I won't have to wake up at 6am for an 8am lesson anymore. I won't have to go to school
    To face those people whom I don't wish to see anymore. I won't have to eat those not very nice food anymore (but I will still miss the harsh brown =x) FINALLY its all over!! =D

    As for my classmates, shall meet up often. Be it one or two of you. Meet up often ya. Stay in contact, good luck and all the best in whatever you all gonna do.

    As for me? Work starts on monday. Will be working at LandesBank Baden Wuerttmberg. An old place where I used to work. Hope that the changes made over there won't have a big impact on me. Good luck to myself and good luck to my dumb dumb too in his new company. Remember to earn more so that you're able to feed me ok? Wahahaha.

    And also, Mum's birthday is on next monday. Have yet to get presents for her. Brother and I still cracking our head on what to buy for her. Haix.